Simple Brew Brewing Equipment Manufacturer
The headquarters is in Prague, and the company’s regional representative offices in Moscow, Kiev and Krakow.
Long-term experience allows us to confidently guarantee the customer high quality and reliability in the execution of each project.
Each client receives a range of services except the equipment itself.
These are such positions as:
- Assistance in the selection of premises for installation
- Audit of premises by specialists of our company
- Development of technical documentation
- Delivery of equipment to most of the major countries of the world
- Installation work
- Beer recipe development
- Training future brewers in the basics of brewing
Simple Brew Brewing Concept
- The concept of the cooking order is based on the symbiosis of the work of the mash-filtration apparatus and the brewer with the whirlpool function.
- The possibility of cooking as an infusion, as well as decoction methods has been implemented.
- The brewing system is controlled from the touch panel, which is conveniently located on the service platform.
- Each machine has a steam heating jacket.
- On both devices of the brewing order, the interior lights are installed, diopters with flood lights are installed and transparent glass hatches are installed, which allow
- visually monitor the progress of the brewing process.
- In the brewery, a high-power gearbox (+ 40%) of the standard version is installed and the design of the agitator is strengthened.
- The total effective volume of each of the devices is increased by 20% from the standard – this provides the possibility of brewing both traditional and high-density beers.
- A steam condensation system is included in the brewery package (optional), which simplifies the removal of vapors and eliminates odors typical of the brewing industry.
- In the brewery podsitov space there is a rotational CIP washing head.
- The filter sieve sieve consists of 4 parts for easy and complete removal and improved washing.
- The acidification of the wort during cooking is minimized due to the absence of the need to transfer the mash from one machine to another, as well as due to the peculiarities of piping.
- Pump performance allows you to fully discover the functionality of the brewing order.
- The service platform has a reverse convex shape.
- To improve the design, a perforated metal sheet was added to the design (it hides the supports and strapping of the apparatus).
- A new design of the staircase and service platform has been applied.
We produce high-quality, modern and easy-to-use brewing equipment at an affordable price.
In the production process, we use only high-quality materials and components from European manufacturers: stop valves of Czech production, electrical equipment from Germany, electric drives from Italy, and the brewery itself will be made of Belgian or Finnish stainless steel AISI 304 recommended for use in brewing.
- Manufacturing equipment is a laborious and delicate process that involves many operations requiring the use of modern equipment.
- In order to have perfect seams, an automatic longitudinal welding machine is used, and CNC machines are used for accurate surface treatment and accurate geometry.
How does a brewery work? What is the simplicity?
- A brewery consists of a mash-filtration apparatus and a brewer with a whirlpool function.
- The brewing process covers all the same canonical four stages of the beer brewing process – mashing, filtering, boiling and boiling.
- The rubbing and filtering take place in one unit, without the need to pump the mash after mashing in the filter men, which makes it possible to prepare a thicker mash and reduce the hydronic module.
- The possibility of a mashing decode method has been implemented.
- The boiling of the wort and the raising of the wort take place in the second apparatus. This arrangement allows you to reduce the time for pumping, as well as the total time spent on cooking.
- Besides, this arrangement of the brewing order reduces the time between brewing and, as a result, increases the number of possible brewings per day to 5.