The ever-increasing competition is forcing brewers to look for ways to speed up their production. Conical Unitank is the best option to accelerate wort fermentation and maturation. Both processes are carried out without interruption – this is the main advantage of using cylindrical-conical vessels. The use of CCT reduces the cost of production and significantly improves the taste of ready-made products.
The cylindrical-conical tank is designed for wort fermentation and its saturation with carbon dioxide under excess pressure. These tanks are made of food grade stainless steel AISI 304. Only European components are used in production of our vessels, which is confirmed by the relevant certificates. The company’s management requires the highest level of qualifications and build quality of the entire line of equipment, including CCT, which will compare favorably with any other professional brewing equipment on the market.
- continuity of the main and secondary fermentation in a single vessel
- presence of the hydraulic gate valve
- high quality stainless steel
- polished welding seams
- energy savings and reduction of product losses
- flexibility of technological process
- ability to remove the yeast sediment
- wide neck makes it easy to clean inside the machine
- simplicity in taking samples
- possibility of disinfection with hot steam, due to the absence of plastic pieces
- compactness of the equipment installation, saving useful area space